Blues Owner Hints On First Pick

In a little over a week the 2012 BSL Draft will begin and Union Southern California has the #1 pick overall. "Obviously, it's nice to have the first pick, but truth be told, it would be nicer to have another championship and be picking near the bottom." said the Blues owner. The press has been all abuzz over who the selection will be. For a while it was undetermined, but now the decision has indeed been made. "I will not say who the player is, but I can hint that it came about a few weeks ago when a certain name decided to return to the States. That is all I can comment on for now."

6 comments:

Natalie Blackburn said...

I'm guessing Eddie Johnson and I'm guessing you'll be as sad as Seattle is in the long run. But I could be wrong on both accounts. Good luck this season.

lolshorts said...

Nah, Dawkins. Would be a much better pick.

BT said...

umm this is pretty obvious. i will be planning my board accordingly.

Alamo City said...

So Buddle won't be around at #2 then.

Union SC said...

One of you is right.

BT said...

2 of us..... :)